Quick Toggles in Status Bar

matt3166

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
If anyone is missing quick toggles like on the Galaxy phones like I am. A nice little app I found is "1Tap Quick Bar".
You can had up to six quick settings in any order you want. Very nice little app.

Sent from my HTC ONE using Android Central Forums

leez

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
I second Power Toggles. Works well for me with my HTC One.

Third! I've found it to be handy and relatively unobtrusive--especially once you customize it!

ViQUvoT.png

lynn02

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm glad I found this thread cause that was one thing I was going to miss when I get the One. Thanks for posting!!

matt3166

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I found another one called "AntTek Quick" settings. Really cool app that fmgives you stock like pull down from one side of the notification bar

Sent from my HTC ONE using Android Central Forums

Eisenhorne

May 3, 2013
Visit site
I am using Power Toggles. Great solution. Only issue is that I can't get it to show two rows. Any suggestions?

I also can't get it to show two rows. I checked the power toggles website and it says it supports jelly bean and higher (which our One obviously is). It should be an expandable and collapsible row. But I just don't see it.

Anyone have any luck getting that to work?

Edit: very embarrassed to say that my wife figured out how to do this. You need to do the reverse pinch on the power toggles row itself. As in the gesture for trying to zoom in on something.

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

dcmsu125

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded Power Toggles but can't get it to show up in my drop down menu... I'm only able to make a widget on one of the home screens, which is not what I need! Is there a setting that i'm missing???

Pre-Occupied

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
I also can't get it to show two rows. I checked the power toggles website and it says it supports jelly bean and higher (which our One obviously is). It should be an expandable and collapsible row. But I just don't see it.

Anyone have any luck getting that to work?

Edit: very embarrassed to say that my wife figured out how to do this. You need to do the reverse pinch on the power toggles row itself. As in the gesture for trying to zoom in on something.

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

Thanks to you AND your wife!

Sent from my HTCONE using Android Central Forums

aaronlam54

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
Nevermind... figured it out. I am running Trickdroid which brings back the Android Toggle Bar. You just click the date to make it go away.

My Power Save is also optioned so I can turn off the notifications. Not sure if that's because I have a DE or Trickdroid.

Attachments

• 26932_XL.jpg
    26932_XL.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 20

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty