Question Auto rotation completely disappeared

Lilynette

Nov 24, 2023
Visit site
My dad recently updated his phone and a couple days later the auto rotation wasn’t working and it’s nowhere to be found. Not on the quick settings and not in the actual settings/accessibilities either. He’s not tech savvy or anything like that so he doesn’t download anything that’s going to affect that that I’m aware of nor would he be aware of it either. He’s tried turning the phone off and back on as well. He’s had trouble with just the phone service in general on it since Verizon completely took over straight talk but the rotation stuff completely disappearing and all is completely new and hasn’t worked for days. His phones a Galaxy S13 it’s through Straighttalk. If anyone has anything I can just try to figure out what’s happening and fix it I’d appreciate it.

methodman89

Feb 5, 2018
Visit site
Have you seen the phone yourself? Maybe the icon has changed? This is the old one on Samsung S9.
3c30f44a45e2e1b931a370a0d0bfcc1d.jpg

Reactions: Lilynette

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
My dad recently updated his phone and a couple days later the auto rotation wasn’t working and it’s nowhere to be found. Not on the quick settings and not in the actual settings/accessibilities either. He’s not tech savvy or anything like that so he doesn’t download anything that’s going to affect that that I’m aware of nor would he be aware of it either. He’s tried turning the phone off and back on as well. He’s had trouble with just the phone service in general on it since Verizon completely took over straight talk but the rotation stuff completely disappearing and all is completely new and hasn’t worked for days. His phones a Galaxy S13 it’s through Straighttalk. If anyone has anything I can just try to figure out what’s happening and fix it I’d appreciate it.
Welcome to AC!
Is this A13? not s13

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! On my Galaxy A32 5G running Android 13/One UI 5.1, I still see an Auto-Rotate in the Quick Settings panel. If you don't see it, scroll over to the rightmost Quick Settings panel, then tap the Add icon (the plus with a circle around it), and see if Auto-Rotate is there among the Available Buttons.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter