Highlights Folder in Gallery Albums

Son Nguyen

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
What determines which pics/Zoe's go in the Highlights folder in the Album view? I know you can manually choose which pics go in there but my One has been adding pics/zoe's in there automatically. Even when I manually go back to those pics and deselect "Highlight" to remove them, I see them back in there again later.

aokusman1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
What determines which pics/Zoe's go in the Highlights folder in the Album view? I know you can manually choose which pics go in there but my One has been adding pics/zoe's in there automatically. Even when I manually go back to those pics and deselect "Highlight" to remove them, I see them back in there again later.

I'm having the same issues.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

HunterKen7

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Maybe it has to do with the number of times you view the picture directly? Sort of how google music is making these annoying instant playlists in my collection based off songs I play a lot.

Blaalad12

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
I had the same issue, I had around 60 wallpaper pics in a specific album and 2 of them kept ending up in this 'highlight' folder that appeared out of nowhere, I deleted the folder and it reappeared later so i eventually just deleted both pics and haven't seen it since

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnanthRam