Says it all

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Well that's not really a fair judgement of any device. 20 entries covers basically all the major players on the market... Reduce that to top 5 or 10 and then you may have a little better stat.

chubb

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Well that's not really a fair judgement of any device. 20 entries covers basically all the major players on the market... Reduce that to top 5 or 10 and then you may have a little better stat.

Yeah that's pretty much every high end decent phone released. Besides the nexus 4 placed fifth? No way iPhone 5 is better than the nexus 4!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

mysterygirl

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site

I don't understand this point. Why does it matter how many entrants there are? To my mind, the more entrants, the better a #1 rating actually is??? Even if you reduced the list to the top 5, it would still include the same phones that the One already "beat" in this analysis. It's only a problem if there are too few entrants, not too many. So what am I missing?

Obviously, this, like any "top" anything list, is subjective. But, the One wins for me as well!

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I don't understand this point. Why does it matter how many entrants there are? To my mind, the more entrants, the better a #1 rating actually is??? Even if you reduced the list to the top 5, it would still include the same phones that the One already "beat" in this analysis. It's only a problem if there are too few entrants, not too many. So what am I missing?

Obviously, this, like any "top" anything list, is subjective. But, the One wins for me as well!
It was merely a comment about the number of entries, and again like any vote or contest its all subject to how much it is marketed ' speaking on behalf of the vote/contest '.

Not to mention this isn't my first trip around the block to get pulled into any type of debate, I try to remove myself from those given my position here.

mysterygirl

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
It was merely a comment about the number of entries, and again like any vote or contest its all subject to how much it is marketed ' speaking on behalf of the vote/contest '.

Not to mention this isn't my first trip around the block to get pulled into any type of debate, I try to remove myself from those given my position here.

Cool. I just didn't understand the point--no debate or conflict intended. I don't do that here!

Peter Venkman

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
I started going through the list until I realized they divvied the numbers out across individual pages and each click meant revenue for the site. Sorry, I don't play that game anymore. I take it the HTC One was on top or at least #2? Thanks, Techradar, but you'll have to get that $1 of ad revenue from someone else. Suckas! :cool:

ScottsoNJ

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site

No I'm sure that there will also be polls that say Samsung,Sony etc. is # 1. I'm just happy that the HTC One is at least recognized as 1 of the best phones out there. I know it's all subjective but just makes me happy that a company that is/was struggling finally did something good. I tend to pull for the underdog. :)

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I agree the title was give away and not worth me clicking on it. I'm sure all the expected major players were in the top 10 or 5