How to transfer music

NYfan78

May 21, 2013
Visit site
How do I get all my music from my iTunes onto my phone? I do not us e my old iPhone anymore. I am desperate and going to be heart broken if I can not get this music! Help would be much appreciated

Posted via Android Central App

mrbootcrm

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
First determine which of your music is drm protected. Those songs that are will be usable only on idevices(there are ways around it but not good ones).Second, you can employ one of several methods. You can drag and drop with the phone connected to a computer via usb cable. You can sync with a program like doubletwist or media monkey. You could also use Google play music to upload to the cloud then download or stream from any device basically anywhere. There's several other methods a quick search will bring up. My preferred is Google music.

estebancam

May 7, 2010
Visit site
There is a very helpful thread already done for this. Not trying to be thread police at all, it is just that the thread I am talking about is full of so much information you will find useful, that it would take this thread another 3 weeks for you to get the same complete answer.

If you search transfer music on this forum, you should see it. It's about three weeks old. Very, very good thread.

In it, I wrote a long explanation of the several options you have. I don't mind doing it again, but that thread should really be looked at if you want your question answered.

Posted via Android Central App

TimmyB

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
Use the $3.99 version of iSyncr. Every time you connect your phone, it opens iTunes, scans your playlists for changes, then updates your HTC One. Perfect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez