Heads Up...HTC One for $100 @ Best Buy this week

DWS44

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Heads up for anyone still in the market for a One. Email from BB shows the 32GB One for AT&T or Sprint for $99.99 (new or upgrade 2 year contract, of course)

Info here

czervik85

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
does best buy charge sales tax on the $99.99 or the full price of the phone before discounts? I ordered a backordered black sprint one from amazon that hasn't shipped with an eta of 6/21. can I easily cancel that and pick one up from best buy? will my upgrade status still show I am eligible since I haven't activated a new line yet?

DWS44

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
does best buy charge sales tax on the $99.99 or the full price of the phone before discounts? I ordered a backordered black sprint one from amazon that hasn't shipped with an eta of 6/21. can I easily cancel that and pick one up from best buy? will my upgrade status still show I am eligible since I haven't activated a new line yet?

When I got mine on launch day @ BB, I only had to pay sales tax on the reduced cost of the phone...not the full retail price before discounts. No idea on the Amazon cancellation, or how it would affect your upgrade.

benhmadison

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I just picked up mine last night from best buy. Will they give it to me for 99 if I take my receipt in?

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

DWS44

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I just picked up mine last night from best buy. Will they give it to me for 99 if I take my receipt in?

Well...I've done a lot of price matching @ BB over the years, both before and after purchases, but never tried it with a phone. I know they sometimes treat the mobile stuff differently, but I'd say its definitely worth a try since its their own price drop and not a competitor. Let us know how it goes!

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

My brother a few years back brought in his for a PS4 when they had a sell. They matched it. My guess is they will give you the amount back with no questions asked.

digitallove

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Nuts, if I hadn't gotten in on the amazon deal, I could be walking out of a best buy with one today instead of waiting for it to get to me in the mail on Tuesday. Oh well :/

lembowski

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Nuts, if I hadn't gotten in on the amazon deal, I could be walking out of a best buy with one today instead of waiting for it to get to me in the mail on Tuesday. Oh well :/

What time did you order? I got notification today that it had shipped and will be here tomorrow.

Posted via Android Central App

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
From there website:

We will match prices between our stores and BestBuy.com?. We will also match prices post purchase if we lower our price within 15 days of your purchase.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

lembowski

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Friday night, so it was shipped out Saturday, and with 2-day shipping that's Tuesday delivery.

Mine said it would ship 2 day Prime, but its being shipped out Ontrac an overnight shipping company. It was picked up in Phoenix today, but still says delivery tomorrow.

bobavader

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
BB charges tax on the full price.

bobavader

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Heads up for anyone still in the market for a One. Email from BB shows the 32GB One for AT&T or Sprint for $99.99 (new or upgrade 2 year contract, of course)
Of course they are. I bought mine from them two weeks ago and got them to price match WallyWorld at $148.00. Then, two days later i saw Costco had them at $129.00.

digitallove

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Mine said it would ship 2 day Prime, but its being shipped out Ontrac an overnight shipping company. It was picked up in Phoenix today, but still says delivery tomorrow.

Lucky! Mine's shipped UPS and is still in Kentucky. And I am in Colorado. So. The estimated delivery date's been showing the 18th since I ordered it, too. I also got an otterbox case from amazon warehouse deals for it at the same time, also prime shipping, and they shipped together, maybe that makes a difference? I can live till Tuesday. Though, if I have dead pixels or speaker issues like a few people have had, I would just love to be able to bring in my device to best buy (even if the nearest one is 15 miles away) and get it swapped out quickly and easily verses having to ship it back and wait and get another one shipped to me and finger crossed it's better. I'm just hoping I don't have those issues. Plus I would've loved to get BB's insurance. I'm still debating between worth avenue and squaretrade.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer