Google Now on 4.2.2?

PittsDriver

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I feel like an *****, because I can't seem to pull up Now like I used to on the stock ROM. A long press on the home button no longer brings it up, how can I access it on 4.2.2?

ajua

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
I feel like an *****, because I can't seem to pull up Now like I used to on the stock ROM. A long press on the home button no longer brings it up, how can I access it on 4.2.2?

Have you tried to change the settings in the options? There's a new option to use the Home button as a Menu button with long-pressing. For Google Now I think the default is swiping up from the Home button.

You can change those options in the 4.2.2 update but as I'm waiting for it (International version here) I haven't seen the exact location of the settings.

Ken CleanAir System

May 2, 2013
Visit site
What ROM are you running on your One? The swipe up for Google Now is, according to what's been written about the upcoming update to 4.2.2 from HTC, one option for getting to Google Now. There is no Menu button on the One, so it sounds like perhaps you are running a custom ROM not specifically designed for the One?