Patrick Williams13

May 22, 2013
Visit site
I'm aware this could be an issue with my carrier but this has been happening a lot in the last week. I have 4 bars of 'H' service and there is 2 arrows underneath the H. The down arrow needs to be on for the Internet to work but this keeps dropping out for prolonged periods something for a few minutes and I have to toggle on& off data to get the down arrow to work again. Could my carrier (three Ireland) be limiting /throttling my data usage? I have unlimited data plan. This is really starting to annoy me. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Posted via Android Central App

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I'd call and ask. From my experience, the arrows should only light up when they're actively using data. Down for receiving and up for sending.
I'm on AT&T in the States and sometimes I'll have to toggle my mobile data to get it to work as well. Ask your carrier about it for sure, but don't be too worried.

Sent from my HTC One using Mobile Nations mobile app

TarekElsakka

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
Oh my God I have had that frustrating problem ever since I got the One and it was really pissing me off because no one was able to help me regarding it. The only thing that worked for me is flashing an updated radio from here: [HOW-TO]Flash latest Radio in Recovery - xda-developers

I have tried different ROMs, different firmwares and even different versions of Radios but that is the only thing that worked perfectly for me. I have not had that problem happen even once ever since I installed it about three or four days ago. You'll need to have a custom recovery installed so you can flash it, though. Instructions are posted in the thread.

By the way, I flashed this one:

Download latest Radio from 2.17 base - 4A.16.3250.24_10.38.1150.03L

RadioUpdate10.38.1150.03.zip | by he_stheone64 for One
md5: 608F69629421993278010F5AA1A0A628