I have always used the stock email app so that's why I've had the phone for about 2-months but just noticed this tonight. Anyway a little while ago I emailed myself something from my phone and for whatever reason I used gmail and not the Sense email app. When I got home I logged into my gmail account on the PC to read the email and noticed that there was no spacing between sentences I knew I put spacing between so I sent myself a few test emails and for some reason the spacing is not showing on the received emails. I even tried double-spacing and that didn't work either so I went back to the stock email app and sent myself another test email and the spacing was fine??? Has anyone else noticed this when sending emails from the gmail app? I was using Swype and switched back to the stock keyboard and still no spacing on the receiving end of emails sent from the gmail app but no problem when I send a message from the stock email app...weird. Is there a setting in gmail I am missing that is causing this?
    07-22-2013 08:24 PM
    Not on an HTC One, but I use the gmail app all the time on my phone and have never noticed this.
    07-22-2013 08:28 PM
    When I emailed myself from my phone the message was sent to a yahoo account and all of the test emails I sent went to the same yahoo address. A few minutes ago I sent another test email but this time it went to a different gmail account I have and the spacing was correct on the incoming email so I guess this wasn't being caused by the gmail app on the phone but rather the yahoo account the email was sent to...but I still want to figure out why gmail emails from my phone received by my yahoo account are doing that.
    07-22-2013 08:56 PM