How do i find my HTC share links that I uploaded?

Aceroller

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
I created an HTC Share account and shared a highlight video, and then it let me share the link with friends. How do I now go back and send to more friends later? Where do I go to see all the highlight videos that I have uploaded to HTC? Thanks.

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I created an HTC Share account and shared a highlight video, and then it let me share the link with friends. How do I now go back and send to more friends later? Where do I go to see all the highlight videos that I have uploaded to HTC? Thanks.

This is from the Htc support website;

"Managing collections in HTC Share

Want to share photos to more friends or delete those you have already uploaded to HTC Share?
On the screen that allows you to upload photos to HTC Share, tap settings > My HTC Shares.
You can:
Send the collection to more recipients. Next to the collection's name, tap settings > Reshare, and then select how you want to share your photos.
Delete collections. Tap settings > Delete and then select the collections you want to remove from HTC Share.
Note: Your collections are only available for a limited time. If you do not delete your photos during the allotted time, they are automatically removed from the server.
View how much storage is available for your account."

I have always just gone into my sent emails and forwarded that to another person when I wanted to share one again. But the method as stated by Htc seems to be more appropriate to handle this. It is a little confusing to me though, I guess you have to be in a screen viewing a previously shared highlight to access these options in settings.

Hope this helps.

Aceroller

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
This is from the Htc support website;

"Managing collections in HTC Share

Want to share photos to more friends or delete those you have already uploaded to HTC Share?
On the screen that allows you to upload photos to HTC Share, tap settings > My HTC Shares.
You can:
Send the collection to more recipients. Next to the collection's name, tap settings > Reshare, and then select how you want to share your photos.
Delete collections. Tap settings > Delete and then select the collections you want to remove from HTC Share.
Note: Your collections are only available for a limited time. If you do not delete your photos during the allotted time, they are automatically removed from the server.
View how much storage is available for your account."

I have always just gone into my sent emails and forwarded that to another person when I wanted to share one again. But the method as stated by Htc seems to be more appropriate to handle this. It is a little confusing to me though, I guess you have to be in a screen viewing a previously shared highlight to access these options in settings.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the info, but I can't seem to find the setting "my htc shares". I go to a highlight video that I have shared, and there is no option. Anyone have this option?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress