iPhone-HTC One MMS transfer

absoluthokie

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
I just upgraded from my iPhone 4 to the HTC One and am trying to transfer all my data over. I was able to use the HTC Sync Manager to transfer most of the information, however in transferring texts I noticed that it did the SMS texts only and did not transfer any of the pictures (MMS) I've received in texts. The regular photos transferred just fine, just not those in texts.

Anyone know of an easy solution to transfer all SMS and MMS texts? I'd really appreciate any insight.

Thank you.

Farish

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
I just upgraded from my iPhone 4 to the HTC One and am trying to transfer all my data over. I was able to use the HTC Sync Manager to transfer most of the information, however in transferring texts I noticed that it did the SMS texts only and did not transfer any of the pictures (MMS) I've received in texts. The regular photos transferred just fine, just not those in texts.

Anyone know of an easy solution to transfer all SMS and MMS texts? I'd really appreciate any insight.

Thank you.

Backuptrans is suppose to be able to do it, they have a free trial with a limited number of messages.

chrisxpierce

Banned
Apr 28, 2013
Visit site

Thank you.

I think the only way you're going to get the photos from your MMS in texts, is to save each photo from your old phone (from mms to iphone library on the phone), the resync the HTC ONE. I really do not think there's any way to transfer actual photos from MMS message on your iphone, to the ONE.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non