Can you upload slow motion video to Instagram?

Jaggrey

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Every time I've tried to upload a slow motion video to Instagram it just says "Failed". Has anyone successfully been able to do this?

Mustafa Najafi

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
You can upload through some phones.
I had HTC One S.
You just export the video from Movie Maker in One S, which was built-in, and simply upload it on IG.
Now I have Galaxy S4 and I am having problem as there is no proper movie editor. Downloaded editing apps crash all the time...

walterkurtz

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
i would like to be able to upload regular motion videos to instagram. i have searched and not found any threads addressing this. i am running 4.3 on an htc1 and according to the play store have the most recent version of instagram. i have been on it for six weeks and this is the first time i've tried uploading video from the phone. if i go through instagram, hit the blue camera button then choose PICK A SOURCE>PHOTO GALLERY it does not show me my video. if i try uploading directly from the phone choosing SHARE from within the video, instagram opens and says the file type is not supported. any ideas??

thank you!

sorry to hijack

conor delaney

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
not exactly u have to record the video on your slow motion camera transfer it to your laptop
go onto instagram on your phone and record your laptop screen with the slow motion video playing :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress