HTC ONE M8 rooted with S-ON not getting in to recovery mode and other issues , need help ASAP!

TheCasuist

Aug 17, 2014
Visit site
so lastnight , i switched my runtime to ART and i had to reboot , when i rebooted the screen stuck in the bootloop , and phone didnt want to work , so i decided to go to recovery mode and put on another ROM named Android Revolution HD , before it stuck i had VIPER ONE ROM,So the Android revolution HD didnt work , and i had tried it again but i flashed it on using adb , it worked this time but now i cant get in recovery mode , but i got into to my phone , i have my music pictures and everything still but my wifi isnt working , when i touch it to turn it on it doesnt turn on , it justs keeps loading and also my headphones dont work in it , it seems like im missing some drivers but i cant even get in recovery mode to flash on a different ROM ,can someone please help me , i need to get in recovery and get a better ROM , and can u give me a link to a Good ROM also
and tell me step by step how to install it properly with no probelems and help me fix wifi also , Thanks , need help ASAP

NEXUS_HTC_PS

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
First thing you want to do is / fastboot flash recovery twrp.zip again. Then / fastboot erase cache (make sure that you are flashing the latest twrp. Then once into recovery reflash the Rom. I would just recommend restoring the dev edition nand and flashing stock recovery. Official ota updates and no mess. If you want a link for that,let me know.

Posted via Android Central App

NEXUS_HTC_PS

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
While in fastboot,
1./ fastboot flash recovery twrp.img (twrp.img being whatever you want to rename the recovery. I always rename it twrp)
2./ fastboot erase cache
3. Navigate to where it says recovery in your fastboot screen with your vol+- buttons and press power button. It should reboot into twrp. Reflash whatever Rom you were trying to flash.

Posted via Android Central App

TheCasuist

Aug 17, 2014
Visit site
i just fastboot flash recovery img , fastboot erase cache and then i just installed the rom i had on my sdcard and now my phone is back to normal, thanks a lot

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa