*Official* Get your HTC One M8 Today at 1 PM EST

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Announced on the Live Stream.... you can order your HTC One M8 Online (carrier websites) today at 1 PM EST.

Verizon Customers: They announced an "exclusive" for you! Today you can order online.... OR .... walk into a Verizon Wireless store and walk out with your new phone! (1 PM EST as well).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
Pre-order starts at 1pm ET.

Choose overnight shipping and you can have it tomorrow.

Pretty sure its not pre-orders and its just orders.
He said if you choose overnight shipping you can get yours tomorrow on any carrier he mentioned.

I've got AT&T and I won't be doing overnight shipping but i'm sure as hell choosing faster than ground!

alcor34

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
Shame that T-Mobile is the only big US carrier that isn't getting the M8 today. Looks like it's going to be a couple weeks.

Don't quote me, but I read that because of an ordering glitch, T-Mobile customers won't be able to do so until 12am tonight.

icenija

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
Sprint has not mentioned the One at all but of course the S5 is available for pre-order. I made the stupid mistake of calling sales and got the run around, I knew better than to call them since they usually have no clue what is going on unless someone tells them.

Ice