HTC One M8 audio playback issue with car aux and bluetooth

tabinin

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
When I play audio (podcasts or mp3) in my car, either from the line in Aux (headphone jack) or through Bluetooth, the audio switches back to the phone speakers and after a few seconds back again to the original output. It will keep going back and forth until I go crazy. I do not have problems with the phone speakers or (as far as I have noticed) with the headphones the phone came with. Suggestions?
Thanks!

B0WIE

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
I think I saw something about an update including Bluetooth fixes. Maybe this will resolve it when it rolls out on your carrier. I don't have any probs, but I see that some people do.

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Try another app.
I use Play Music when im in my truck with a 3.5mm cable plugged into my stereo in my truck. No issues for me. I also have listened to the SiriusXM app with no issues.

The only BT issues i have had is a random switch between a couple of BT car kits for talking and driving. BlueAnt something and a Parrott CK3100. But i dont play music through them, just phone calls.

tabinin

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
The problem has stopped. I don't know of any updates. One thing I did do was change settings in Waze. It had direction audio through the phone speakers checked.