photo print outs

Lambertoid

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
So I'm looking to get the m8 and I was wondering if any one has tried to print there photos they have taken with there m8? I currently have the z1s but have not been happy with it. The m8 will come down to pictures even though I know it's not the best camera on the market. The z2 lost me due to the flap over the Ports just like the z1 just as the s5 also so if some one had printed some photos and they came out good please let me know. Thanks

Posted via Android Central App

iknownothing

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
So I'm looking to get the m8 and I was wondering if any one has tried to print there photos they have taken with there m8? I currently have the z1s but have not been happy with it. The m8 will come down to pictures even though I know it's not the best camera on the market. The z2 lost me due to the flap over the Ports just like the z1 just as the s5 also so if some one had printed some photos and they came out good please let me know. Thanks

4 megapixels is an 8x10 photo. Below that you're fine, above it, not so much.

Lambertoid

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
Ok I know in every smartphone you can find some flaw I think that's the main thing in the m8 that I'm not really feeling. But the z2 kills me with the stupid flaps like my z1s I have some thinking to do. Lol thanks again for the responses

iamstillvince

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site

print my m8 photos in 4x6 lots, use an app and pick em up when im around store next. they look great, i will have to print a 8x10 and see what its like.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
That's awesome to hear on the 8X10's. Can you give us more details, like was this a home printer, photo paper, store printing/kiosk, and how close would you have to be to start seeing pixelation (if any)?

buckifvr

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I just printed a picture on regular 8.5x11 copy paper using cloud print and my HP Officejet Pro printer. Actual image size is 6.25x10.75". The print actually looks quite beautiful. Image resolution is sharp, colors are vibrant. Subject is purple flowers. I wasn't expecting it to be so good, but it is. I am really impressed

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk

buckifvr

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I just printed a picture on regular 8.5x11 copy paper using cloud print and my HP Officejet Pro printer. Actual image size is 6.25x10.75". The print actually looks quite beautiful. Image resolution is sharp, colors are vibrant. Subject is purple flowers. I wasn't expecting it to be so good, but it is. I am really impressed. I am actually kinda shocked how nice it is.

. Oops

iamstillvince

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
That's awesome to hear on the 8X10's. Can you give us more details, like was this a home printer, photo paper, store printing/kiosk, and how close would you have to be to start seeing pixelation (if any)?

Did mine at a photo lab, sent from phone and picked up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non