best app to monitor data usage

mavericket

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Can u suggest an app other than 3G WATCHDOG to monitor data usage that turns off data when limit is reached..

Posted via Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Android has something like that in Settings>Mobile Data. Otherwise, is there an app from your specific carrier?

mavericket

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Yes I've checked it out in settings..it's good but it gives on monthly basis..I need an app so that it can divide it on daily basis...

BlueAlchemy17

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I would like suggestions also, but I only need to monitor my Hotspot/Tethering data usage. Have T-Mobile, their account app shows but only refreshes daily and you can do a force/manual refresh. I would like one that either gives the usage in real time, can manually refreshing on demand or refreshes at shorter intervals like hourly.

Posted via the Android Central App

TriBeard92

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
I would like suggestions also, but I only need to monitor my Hotspot/Tethering data usage. Have T-Mobile, their account app shows but only refreshes daily and you can do a force/manual refresh. I would like one that either gives the usage in real time, can manually refreshing on demand or refreshes at shorter intervals like hourly.

Posted via the Android Central App

If you go to the data use section, tethering and Hotspot is an app and you can see how much data it's used.

BlueAlchemy17

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, but I've found that the information in data usage is different from what T-Mobile registers towards Hotspot data. T-Mobile usually registers less usage.