Smart Lock no longer working, trusted places

jcdub

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
I've had a problem with smart lock not opening while at home, which is a trusted place it worked previously, it works while connected to my smart watch (Bluetooth) but it will no longer work with trusted places, ie home! It keeps asking to be unlocked while sitting at home, it worked previously... Location settings haven't changed either. Anyone else having this issue? Did a cache partition cleared credentials, nothing works

Posted via Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Smart Lock stopped working correctly on my Nexus 5 running 5.1 as well. I've seen other posts about this as well. Hopefully they fix it soon.

dwb3838

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
My smart lock doesn't work at all . I set it to lock after I lay it down but it never locks .

Posted via the Android Central App

fitur

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Same as OP. My phone doesn't recognize my Google Maps Home address. I had to manually enter the house next door, as a workaround.

BruceCk

May 25, 2014
Visit site
Mine stopped working I think when the On-body detection option was added. I didn't activate that. My Home postcode never worked, so I set up a custom one that worked until this update. I read elsewhere about setting up neighbours postcodes too. I just set up four custom ones in the extremities of my house, and that's working again now. These were set with GPS off, as I don't want that running all the time, and the network locations seem fairly accurate. Maybe they changed the radius in the update?