Double tap to wake not working

jlarkins08

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Okay, so I went through all the threads here and didn't see this one. I hope I'm not double posting!

My double tap to wake and slide up to unlock is not working on my M8 running Marshmallow, stock "T-Mobile", Sense 7...

Basically any Motion Gesture is not working!
I've tried to clear the cache, uninstall the motion gesture app, which I can't do! My phone does not give me an option to remove the app.. It's seems to be a known issue though, went in the app store yesterday under the HTC Motion Gesture app and a lot of people are complaining theirs has stopped working as well!

Any one found a fix??
Thanks!

mindshadow

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
I did have this problem on the m8 for a few weeks. Even with it turned on in the settings, it did not seem to respond to a double tap at all. Suddenly it started working again but I am not sure exactly what triggered it to work. I'm on android 6.0. Try restartin the phone or factory reset if needed.

Posted via the Android Central App

jlarkins08

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
I did have this problem on the m8 for a few weeks. Even with it turned on in the settings, it did not seem to respond to a double tap at all. Suddenly it started working again but I am not sure exactly what triggered it to work. I'm on android 6.0. Try restartin the phone or factory reset if needed.

Posted via the Android Central App
OK so my motion gestures started working this morning.. I did a hard reset a few weeks ago and everything was running fine so, I didn't want to do another one.. Like you I don't know what triggered it to all of a sudden start working.. But I'm happy it is working, when it becomes habit to unlock your phone that way it's hard to break habit 😆

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty