Best Video App?

gotbccw

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site
Hi All,

HTC virgin here. Just got the M9 and loving it. I upgraded from an S3 and what a difference. Question though, what video app do you use to watch downloaded movies (say from iTunes, or digital copies)? I tried VLC and MX but they both have the same issue when trying to play movies. I get audio with no problem, but I get a video still that doesn't move. I can scroll and the still pic updates, but still doesn't change. Thoughts?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanx!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! How are you getting iTunes videos and digital copies of movies on your phone? Purchased iTunes videos have DRM, so I didn't think they could be played on any non-iOS device. And the digital copies usually require an UltraViolet-compatible app like Flixster.

gotbccw

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site
Wow brain fart on the iTunes one. I knew that one and forgot I actually had to convert most of them to remove the DRM. I will give that another try. I also have others I downloaded direct from say Universal (not flixster) and I'm guessing they also have DRM. Thanx for the help, I will give it another shot.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89