After wipe out data with ADM on my HTC One M9 doesn't work

Ninche

Feb 22, 2016
Visit site
Hi everyone, I seriously need help.
My boyfriend was joking with my phone and locked it via ADM, after my phone didn't accept any password-not even one that he put on my phone. After 2 days of trying and searching to unlock it I had to wipe data via ADM. It worked, and now when I swich on phone, google wants immediately to sign in but won't accept my email or password.
It's saying that I need to log onto account that was previously on device-and this is account that was previously on device. I can't use my phone and I don't know how to resolve this...
PLEASE HELP ME, ANNY ADVICE OR IDEA ARE WELCOME

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! First, your boyfriend better take you out to a reaaaaally expensive dinner, and give you a huge bouquet of flowers or something.:mad:

Second, do you have two-step authentication turned on for your Google account? If so, turn it off temporarily, then try logging back in again.

Ninche

Feb 22, 2016
Visit site
Hi, thank you for the warm welcome. Yes, he took me to spa, but I still can't use my phone...
No I don't have two-step authentication, I've checked.. It's really strange and I have no idea how to solve this, and use my phone again.
thx for response @b.diddy

any other idea?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Yes I have, and it matches...

Your next step may be to contact HTC and see if they can help you get into the device. It seems like your password matches up, so it's probably not a issue with your Google account.

Posted via the Android Central App

Ninche

Feb 22, 2016
Visit site
Yes I've changed my password. Oh I do hope so that will work! This answer actually makes more sense for me and makes me feel much better!
Thx so so much 😆

Ninche

Feb 22, 2016
Visit site
I just wanted to let you know that it was the 72h ''problem'' after changing the password on Google account 😆
Everything is working perfectly now.
Thank you all for help and interest 👍