Wifi will say "Saved", "Scanning", "Disabled" or "WiFi connection failure" but won't connect

Kayla2016

Apr 7, 2017
Visit site
Wifi will say "Saved", "Scanning", "Disabled" or "WiFi connection failure" but won't connect

I have a few WiFi networks saved in my phone including my college's WiFi for the students and staff. One day when I was using my data for a hour it wouldn't connect back to the WiFi when I turned it back on. Now it hasn't connected for almost a week. I have the ID and password for the student WiFi and everything. Any ideas what to do?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: Wifi will say "Saved", "Scanning", "Disabled" or "WiFi connection failure" but won't connect

Welcome to the forums. Have you tried rebooting the phone?

Kayla2016

Apr 7, 2017
Visit site
Re: Wifi will say "Saved", "Scanning", "Disabled" or "WiFi connection failure" but won't connect

Yes I have and I've reset my password for my college account too. Still nothing, and thank you

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

How about forgetting the network connection and setting it back up? Or is that what you were referring to when you mentioned the reset?

Kayla2016

Apr 7, 2017
Visit site

I did that before I did the whole factory reset of my phone, and nothing changed.

Kayla2016

Apr 7, 2017
Visit site

Okay I did the reboot of my phone and so far nothing has changed

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenw0419