Changing System Font

llampkin1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone changed the system font? That's the one thing about the S4 that I wish the HTC One could do. I am rooted and have already tried Font Installer and iFont. No dice. The font never changes for me with either app.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Same here. That's the one thing I liked about my daughter's s3

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

llampkin1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
It would be nice if HTC would just include the capability for more font options...it shouldnt be this difficult

Same here. That's the one thing I liked about my daughter's s3

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Sent from my HTCONE using Android Central Forums

pergerson6

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone changed the system font? That's the one thing about the S4 that I wish the HTC One could do. I am rooted and have already tried Font Installer and iFont. No dice. The font never changes for me with either app.

You might have to wait for a Rom to have it implemented. ViperS from team venom should be arriving soon to this phone hopefully, and I'm sure they would have font changing ability.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

llampkin1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Ok I'll look out for that. Thanks

You might have to wait for a Rom to have it implemented. ViperS from team venom should be arriving soon to this phone hopefully, and I'm sure they would have font changing ability.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

Sent from my HTCONE using Android Central Forums

llampkin1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
I finally figured it out. Apparently HTC has write protection which makes changes to the system difficult. I disabled it and now font changing apps and busybox works great.

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez