Flashed Android Revolution 10 last night

TarekElsakka

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
Both Android Revolution and Trickdroid work brilliantly for me. Not only are they stable, snappy and lag-free, but the battery life on them is amazing (especially Trickdroid).

jonathan2677

May 8, 2013
Visit site
I agree about android revolution and trickdroid but I also have excellent results,support ,batt,no bugs on sentinal another sense base 4,2,2 build those are my three Cavs and all stable

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

bbasra

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I've got HTC Stock 4.2.2 (OTA) ROM for my UK Sim Free HTC One and was thinking of installing this rom. I'm running Android HD Revolution on my Samsung S3 as I could not offically install 4.2.2 and works great.

Is it worth installing the Android Revolution HD 12.1 | 4.2.2 if you got HTC Stock 4.2.2? I would like Photo Sphere :)

If it is, i think i will probably use the HTC One All in One Tool Kit 3.1 to Root, S-Off, TWRP Custom Recovery and install ARHD 12.1.

Thanks.

TarekElsakka

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
ARHD is not AOSP based so you will not have photosphere, you'll need to install the Google Edition ROM's camera on your ROM to get it. Search XDA-Developers and you'll find it. You'll need a custom recovery to install, most likely, though. You can install ARHD 12.1, I felt like it's much better than stock ROM performance and battery wise and it's also less bloated and rooted so you have more control of your device using applications like TitaniumBackup and Greenify.

bbasra

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Thanks. Currently checking out the posts for the All in One Toolkit. Don't feel confident doing it yet esp with S-OFF as i don't want HTC knowing .

skoolboi

May 28, 2012
Visit site
Is android revolution available for the sprint htc one variant yet? I saw there was support up to version 9.4 but it's been taken down due to it being an older version do the newer versions support sprint or are we still left in the cold ?