Possible to wipe everything and start over?

Andrew Fazio1

May 8, 2013
Visit site
I want to completely wipe everything and start over.

I have downloaded roms and tried several that i like. But my issue is i think i am filling my storage with duplicate copies of stuff i dont need. I did a erase all data in recovery and on phone but when i go to STORAGE under settings it states i have 27GB of stuff under other.

Can anyone help?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

I have downloaded roms and tried several that i like. But my issue is i think i am filling my storage with duplicate copies of stuff i dont need. I did a erase all data in recovery and on phone but when i go to STORAGE under settings it states i have 27GB of stuff under other.

Can anyone help?
You should be able to connect to your PC and dig around the files. Try to find where your ROM files are, as they can take up several hundred MB a piece.

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site

Can anyone help?

Have you flashed a 4.2 or higher rom by chance? if so there lie's the problem take a look

Flashing an 4.2.2 rom and file structure issue. - xda-developers