HTC One Bricked While Flashing ROM, No Back Up, No RUU

nowbo

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi veddar83,

I have the same issue with htc one. belive me its take one day for me to sort out this problem.

The way you said that is not worked. I find most easy way to fix this problem.

Thanks

Yakimoso Yamako

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
i Need that with exe
Please help me
my htc is chinese version

M7_UL PVT SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT-1.54.0000
RADIO-4A.18.3250.15
OpenDSP-v31.120.274.0617
OS-2.24.708.4
eMMC-boot 2048MB
Jul 31 2013,13:16:24.0

i am new with this problem.

Yakimoso Yamako

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Hello All,
I recently purchased an HTC One from Smartone in Hong Kong and decided to root the device. Having never been done this before, i followed a few vids to unlock and root the device. I first rooted with Clockwork. Transferred the Android Revolution 22.1 file to the phone's internal storage. Made a stupid mistake of not backing up the rom. Anyways, went into recovery and installed from SD card. For some reason, after finishing the installation, it kept going back into recovery while rebooting (recovery screen was crashing and the phone just kept the loop on). Searched online and cleared the recovery cache, tried to reinstall the ROM, same issue again. Then i installed the TWRP instead through fastboot cmd and re-tried. Installation behavior dint change and weirdly TWRP would tell me that my device is not rooted (Bootloader showed tampered and unlocked and i had installed SuperSU before flashing ROM). Since nothing was working and the phone wont move beyond the recovery screen, i searched for RUU. Downloaded some wrong RUU (did relock the phone before running RUU) and it failed with error "wrong customer ID". I believe that process wiped out all the ARHD ROM installation files from internal storage. Now i`m stuck with just TWRP and bootloader, dont have an RUU and dont know how to push the a new ROM installed on the internal storage with CMD. I`m sure i made a sequence of stupid mistakes in the process, being a noob. Any thoughts on what is my best bet to get the device working again? Greatly appreciate your response.

My Bootloader shows the following details:Radio 4A.18.3250.15
Tampered
unloced
M7_UL PVT SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT: 1.54.0000

Thanks again for taking out the time to reply

Cheers

--------------------------------

I have the same problem can you help me

M7_UL PVT SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT-1.54.0000
RADIO-4A.18.3250.15
OpenDSP-v31.120.274.0617
OS-2.24.708.4
eMMC-boot 2048MB
Jul 31 2013,13:16:24.0

please am so new with this problem

vivekanandarao

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Problem has been solved:
Did the following steps to solve it:
1. Flash stock recovery
2. Re Flast TWRP
3. Push cynogenmod through adb push command to sdcard
4. Installed cynogen through TWRP
5. loaded ARHD through internal storage and installed that ROM

everything works just fine now.. Thanks a lot for your responses and help. Greatly appreciate the same

Cheers

Hi,

I am currently stuck with same situation.

Can you pleae make me understand how did you complete the first step - Flash Stock Recovery

Cheers
Vivek

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Hi, I am stuck in same situation. Can you guys tell me what to do now ? same chinese ROM version, can't find the RUU for this. Please help
What CID version is the phone? Boot into the bootloader and in fastboot mode type this in a cmd prompt. " fastboot getvar cid"
And then look here ....[COLLECTION][GUIDE] HTC M7 RUU, OTA, and Stock Nandroid Downloads - xda-developers
If anything you can flash a stock backup and be back as close to stock. Also if you can s-off and change the cid you might be able to get away with using a RUU for the international model

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89