Hi guns I'm new to this forum because I have a problem.

This afternoon I've got a notification on my One M7 about the 5.0 update. I started the update with Wi-fi and attached to the charger.

The update bar came to the end and stayed there for more then an hour untill it changed to a red triangle with an exclamation mark.

I rebooted the device (vol down, power) and tried every option. It always goes back to this red triangle.

I tried Vol up, power while this triangle was there and tried every option (incl factory reset), always goes back to the triangle.

Is there a way to install the stock OS to the device from a pc? (USB debugging was never turned on...)

Can someone help?

Thanks!
    03-01-2015 02:10 PM
    Since your carrier sent the update, your carrier is responsible for it. Bring the phone in and tell them just what you said here. They have to get it working or replace the phone.
    03-01-2015 02:15 PM
    can you go to fastboot mode ?? flash recovery twrp and flash rom
    05-28-2015 04:10 AM
    Hi guns I'm new to this forum because I have a problem.

This afternoon I've got a notification on my One M7 about the 5.0 update. I started the update with Wi-fi and attached to the charger.

The update bar came to the end and stayed there for more then an hour untill it changed to a red triangle with an exclamation mark.

I rebooted the device (vol down, power) and tried every option. It always goes back to this red triangle.

I tried Vol up, power while this triangle was there and tried every option (incl factory reset), always goes back to the triangle.

Is there a way to install the stock OS to the device from a pc? (USB debugging was never turned on...)

Can someone help?

Thanks!
    I take it that you were rooted ?
    05-28-2015 03:39 PM