HTC One M7, S-ON, NO OS, NO Recovery

CTD16

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Hi guns I'm new to this forum because I have a problem.

This afternoon I've got a notification on my One M7 about the 5.0 update. I started the update with Wi-fi and attached to the charger.

The update bar came to the end and stayed there for more then an hour untill it changed to a red triangle with an exclamation mark.

I rebooted the device (vol down, power) and tried every option. It always goes back to this red triangle.

I tried Vol up, power while this triangle was there and tried every option (incl factory reset), always goes back to the triangle.

Is there a way to install the stock OS to the device from a pc? (USB debugging was never turned on...)

Can someone help?

Thanks!

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Since your carrier sent the update, your carrier is responsible for it. Bring the phone in and tell them just what you said here. They have to get it working or replace the phone.

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Hi guns I'm new to this forum because I have a problem.

This afternoon I've got a notification on my One M7 about the 5.0 update. I started the update with Wi-fi and attached to the charger.

The update bar came to the end and stayed there for more then an hour untill it changed to a red triangle with an exclamation mark.

I rebooted the device (vol down, power) and tried every option. It always goes back to this red triangle.

I tried Vol up, power while this triangle was there and tried every option (incl factory reset), always goes back to the triangle.

Is there a way to install the stock OS to the device from a pc? (USB debugging was never turned on...)

Can someone help?

Thanks!
I take it that you were rooted ?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non