do not disturb mode?

Notta Mehere

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
can't for the life of me remember how / where i set it up - no tones between 10.30pm > 7.30am (other than alarm).

have been through ALL settings, but can't seem to find it. any help appreciated.

4.2.2 / sense 5 one xl

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
can't for the life of me remember how / where i set it up - no tones between 10.30pm > 7.30am (other than alarm).

have been through ALL settings, but can't seem to find it. any help appreciated.

4.2.2 / sense 5 one xl

Do you mean the volumes? You can set it so that only that alarm has volume and everything else does not.

Notta Mehere

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
i know i can do it manually, but this was a 'tab' like 'do not disturb'. very strange indeed - seems to simply have vanished, thankfully leaving my settings behind..

as it is it's working perfectly, ie. between 10.30pm > 7.30am the only sound that works is the alarm, post / prior everything is back to 'full' volume automatically, i don't need to change any levels or press any buttons.

i know that this is apparently a feature in the new sense 5.5, or so i've read. unfortunately i live in rural australia and this xl is a 'blue tic' phone (supposedly better reception than average). i have a friend with the new htc one and he doesn't get a signal here. mind you, there's few mobiles that do ;-(