cougmeister

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone heard anything on the ota to ics? I know HTC had said it would be out in Q1, but I haven't been able to find anything since that announcement.

cporier91

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
It won't be until late February or March we see an update. It's up to att on when we get the update. HTC said Q1 but att is the one that sends it to devices. So its the waiting game.

knighthawk321

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
For myself, I'm not taking the OTA. I'd rather pull it from the HTC website and do a clean install. Yeah, it wipes everything, but, with a major revision like ICS, it seems to me to be a better idea to go that way.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Were only 8 days into the new year.... Be patient... I'm sure all the major players are going to be watching one another to see how those who take the first dive into OTA ICS updates is going to play out..... Especially on a UI overlay device, aside from the Nexus which don't have a UI to worry about.

It could turn into a very interesting update game...

cougmeister

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Not trying to be impatient by any means. Just wanted to get a general info/ discussion thread going on for the ota that will come out eventually. I didn't know if there was possibly some new info out on it or not. Personally, ill probably wait to take the ota until I've seen some screens of it and some user responses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez