Apps in "folders" on home screen.

chrispmoto

Feb 17, 2016
Visit site
From watching and reading reviews, I am un certain....
Can multiple Apps be grouped together and put in folders as to make more room?
For example, can all my finance and banking Apps be put in a folder on the home screen like I can on my BlackBerry?
Thanks.

dc52ltr

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Yes, it's dead easy, just drag and drop to put apps in the same folder then press and hold on the folder to rename it.

chrispmoto

Feb 17, 2016
Visit site
Awesome, thanks guys. Just been reading so many reviews and they made it sound like you couldn't do this simple feature.
Thought it was one of the characteristics of the Emui OS.

Tsepz_GP

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
From watching and reading reviews, I am un certain....
Can multiple Apps be grouped together and put in folders as to make more room?
For example, can all my finance and banking Apps be put in a folder on the home screen like I can on my BlackBerry?
Thanks.
Yep, this is what mine looks like right now
0c012e9351b790e59f323c6e9b50ab0a.jpg

chrispmoto

Feb 17, 2016
Visit site
Hold down ur finger on it and u can.
Did u never have a smartphone before?
The nice fellow that sent the above screen shot didn't have any of his labelled. I live in a small town and can't see this phone unless I order it. I have read lots on this phone saying the Software needs some tweaking, so sorry if offended you by trying to do my doing homework before shelling out a lot of money before I buy.

dsneedmd

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Have been able to do this on Android since 5 at least. Will work on all Android devices. I label my financial folder with the $.

Tsepz_GP

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
The nice fellow that sent the above screen shot didn't have any of his labelled. I live in a small town and can't see this phone unless I order it. I have read lots on this phone saying the Software needs some tweaking, so sorry if offended you by trying to do my doing homework before shelling out a lot of money before I buy.
You can indeed label, however the label does not show until you open the folder, as seen below:
5a83c5e58bcb64f3be255bbf7ecb3bc4.jpg
0b04aa043872d0d82c541a3183cfc608.jpg