I have been eyeing the Mate 9 and I definitely am about to buy it, but I have one question please

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I've actually have the Mate 9 in my cart right now with Evine.com. Does anyone by chance know if the one on Evine is indeed a US model? It simply does not state anywhere whether is the newly released US based model nor does it state the opposite of it being the international model either. I've even called Evine to get clarification but of course they said they weren't sure either. I'd like to use Evine to take advantage of their value pay method. I buy lots of phones and test them out but the Mate 9 is rather on the higher end price side so in this case using the value pay method would be quite beneficial to me being that the price is almost double that of my Honor 8 that I use as my daily main device. The specs in the Mate 9 are indeed impressive and on paper it appears to be a little superior to my Honor 8. I've been wanting a 5.7 inch screen for my second other number I have so the 5.9 is grsat! I'll actually use it a lot for wathing movies on. If anyone happens to know that for a fact that Evines device is a US model, please let me know. I'm definitely sold on this device and I really hope that some you will know and share that with me. Thanks a bunch to all and Happy New Year as well. Any feedback on this I can definitely assure you that it will be deeply appreciated. If it is a US model, I will also write a detailed and honest review on it here too.

Diehlirious

Apr 20, 2016
Visit site
I've actually have the Mate 9 in my cart right now with Evine.com. Does anyone by chance know if the one on Evine is indeed a US model? It simply does not state anywhere whether is the newly released US based model nor does it state the opposite of it being the international model either. I've even called Evine to get clarification but of course they said they weren't sure either. I'd like to use Evine to take advantage of their value pay method. I buy lots of phones and test them out but the Mate 9 is rather on the higher end price side so in this case using the value pay method would be quite beneficial to me being that the price is almost double that of my Honor 8 that I use as my daily main device. The specs in the Mate 9 are indeed impressive and on paper it appears to be a little superior to my Honor 8. I've been wanting a 5.7 inch screen for my second other number I have so the 5.9 is great! I'll actually use it a lot for wathing movies on. If anyone happens to know that for a fact that Evines device is a US model, please let me know. I'm definitely sold on this device and I really hope that some you will know and share that with me. Thanks a bunch to all and Happy New Year as well. Any feedback on this I can definitely assure you that it will be deeply appreciated. If it is a US model, I will also write a detailed and honest review on it here too.

I don't think you would have anything to worry about if you went to Jet.com but it seems like you prefer Evine. You can also get it down to around $585 if you use a debit card and opt out of free returns if I'm not mistaken. Sorry that I don't know much about Evine. So you know, Huawei is planning on debuting a new flagship next month (maybe the P10, which I'm hoping means there would be a P10 plus) around when MWC takes place in case you want to see what else they have in store or check out some of the other new smartphones debuting. But I don't blame you for being into the Mate 9. I love that your getting a 5.9 inch display in a phone that's about the same size as last years iPhone Plus (5.5 inches) and the Nexus 6p (5.7 inches). Plus the camera is ALMOST as good as the Samsung's and Apples not to mention overall performance is great.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress