Wait - Was I supposed to have "Enable 4G" turned on??

PaulQ

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I was looking for the setting that stops showing all my messages on the lock screen and came across one in the "More" category labelled "Enagle 4G." It was OFF. I just clicked it on ON and the tiny "4G" at the top of the screen switched to a tiny "4G LTE" (or at least I think that's what is says - it is tiny!!).

This has been off since I got the phone. I am on AT&T. Was this supposed to be on? Or... should I leave it on?

(BTW - I'm still looking for that lock screen setting but I'm sure I'll find it eventually)

Ecm

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Unless you're in an area where the 4G signal is spotty and may be hard on the battery while trying to find a good signal, then yes -- keep 4G on. You'll probably notice a nice increase in speed when browsing, streaming, etc.

Nreeldeep

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I was looking for the setting that stops showing all my messages on the lock screen and came across one in the "More" category labelled "Enagle 4G." It was OFF. I just clicked it on ON and the tiny "4G" at the top of the screen switched to a tiny "4G LTE" (or at least I think that's what is says - it is tiny!!).

This has been off since I got the phone. I am on AT&T. Was this supposed to be on? Or... should I leave it on?

(BTW - I'm still looking for that lock screen setting but I'm sure I'll find it eventually)

Bruh do you want 4g? Is it available in your area?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DigitalPunk140