Looking for a good smartwatch that works with my Huawei P20. Any help out there? £130 max.

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hi there,

I'm after a smartwatch that will work with my Huawei P20.
I want the watch more to be for reading WhatsApps and Emails and being able to read the whole thing. A lot are fitness based which I'm not fussed about. Can anyone suggest which watches will do that? Looking to spend up to £130 max.

Thank you

BergerKing

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the Android Central Ask A Question forum!

I'm sure members will want to ask questions and get more input from you. You might want to consider registering as a member, as you can't reply as a guest.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
If you can find one somewhere, the Huawei Watch 2 is pretty good. It is not easy to find now but should be cheap.

It uses wear OS. Any other Huawei like the Watch GT DO NOT use Wear OS, so they would not be suitable.

I know you can get a Fossil watch fairly cheaply. But I am not sure of US pricing over UK pricing.

Mr Mobile on YouTube often reviews smartwatch and you may find something useful on his YouTube channel. He actually works for Android Central so he is very reliable.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non