Issues with the phone

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hi guys, I have just bought the P20 Pro and Ive got a few issues with it.

1) whenever I close all open apps it says 'freed up x out of 3GB' the phone is 6gb so what gives?

2) how the hell do you do low light photography? I'm in the pro mode and the iso slider only goes to 3200 yet the auto mode sticks it up to 6400.

It feels like I'm using the suit from Spiderman Homecoming before Peter Parker hacks it to unlock all the features it was designed to be used for. I don't want training wheels, how would I resolve these issues?

NightOrchid

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi

Ive just unboxed my phone so I havent encountered the 1st question, but

2) Open Camera > Swipe the modes all the way to the right and select "MORE" for extra Modes and Night Shot is there with a few others.. you can tweak "ISO" and Shutter Speed" in night shot mode too

But like I say.. Ive just unboxed my Pro yesterday and been messing with it.. so someone else will know more than me about shooting good night photography on it..

Last edited:

cert15z

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Hi guys, I have just bought the P20 Pro and Ive got a few issues with it.

1) whenever I close all open apps it says 'freed up x out of 3GB' the phone is 6gb so what gives?

2) how the hell do you do low light photography? I'm in the pro mode and the iso slider only goes to 3200 yet the auto mode sticks it up to 6400.

It feels like I'm using the suit from Spiderman Homecoming before Peter Parker hacks it to unlock all the features it was designed to be used for. I don't want training wheels, how would I resolve these issues?

Is this what you are talking about?

Attachments

• 460.jpg
    460.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 63

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38