Why can't sign in to Samsung account (on my P30 pro) from galaxy wearable?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Have a Huawei p30 pro and a galaxy watch. Installed galaxy wearable and Samsung health, and everything seems ok with the watch connected. But when i try to install new watch faces, a page pops up to sign in to my Samsung account. The problem is that this page is completely blank everytime i try to do it, so can't sign in. What's happening

Koogly

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Have a Huawei p30 pro and a galaxy watch. Installed galaxy wearable and Samsung health, and everything seems ok with the watch connected. But when i try to install new watch faces, a page pops up to sign in to my Samsung account. The problem is that this page is completely blank everytime i try to do it, so can't sign in. What's happening

Having the exact same issue, But it does login to Samsung Health though..
PS I Am using a OP6T

raduoco

Apr 19, 2019
Visit site

The same problem here since yesterday. I have an LG G6.

Melih ozerdem

Apr 19, 2019
Visit site

Me too :( P20 Lite

Bey p30pro

Apr 21, 2019
Visit site
Did anyone find a workaround to this issue? I am on p30 pro and nothing can be downloaded from the samsung store on my galaxy watch 😥. Hope this is fixed soon.

darkehawke

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
Did anyone find a workaround to this issue? I am on p30 pro and nothing can be downloaded from the samsung store on my galaxy watch ??????. Hope this is fixed soon.

Just download the apps using the watch.
I still can't sign in through my phone but managed to get a couple of faces using the watch to browse and download

darkehawke

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
To anyone still searching for answers, it was a Samsung App Issue, it seems to have been fixed now.
Do check

Tried it. Could enter details.
But then got a prompt to change password which I did successfully.
Then had to resign in. The first attempt just took me back to the sign in screen. Then all the attempts after that bought up the invalid id/password message.
Exited the app and went back in and I'm signed in!

So it works sort of for me.