Seriously thinking of switching to Huawei p30 pro from Galaxy S10

shoaib shah

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
Hi

I am thinking of coming over to the p30 pro because of the battery life and awesome camera.

Anyone with the handset can tell me its advantages over the S10.

I am getting frustrated with the S10 because of the battery drain and not enough software optimization.

rikken

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
I had the S10+ (Exynos)but sold it. P30 Pro is imo the better phone.
P30 Pro:

Better camera.
Better batterylife by far.
Better gestures.
Faster and more fluid ui.
Faster charging.

S10:

Higher res screen.
Stereo speakers.
Micro sd suppeort.

spinachie

Jan 3, 2017
Visit site
I switched from note 9 to S10 to p30 pro. S10 battery was shocking. I couldn't get over how bad it was.

Screen is MUCH nicer and video recording smashes p30 pro too.

Also Samsung's interface is great.

However the battery, photo camera, size and style, etc of the p30 pro means I am happy with the purchase.

JZ VR

Sep 28, 2016
Visit site
Even the difference in battery between the regular S10 and the regular P30 is huge, if you're coming from the S10 to the P30 Pro it'll be day and night. P30 Pro is faster, more fluid, has better battery life, cameras, faster charging, better signal as well and features like IR blaster, dual band GPS, wireless desktop mode etc. It's also cheaper to me it's definitely the better phone.

NiffiIsenguard

Mar 14, 2016
Visit site
Even the difference in battery between the regular S10 and the regular P30 is huge, if you're coming from the S10 to the P30 Pro it'll be day and night. P30 Pro is faster, more fluid, has better battery life, cameras, faster charging, better signal as well and features like IR blaster, dual band GPS, wireless desktop mode etc. It's also cheaper to me it's definitely the better phone.

Just picked it up after having a note 8 for 2 years . Wow I seriously went almost all day on 50% battery.
(Pokemon go, texting, Spotify, facebook)
Mean while after 4hy note 8 would be begging for a charge

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez