sort downloads?

NiffiIsenguard

Mar 14, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys, so weird question I haven't been able to find anything on.

When I download a picture it seems to sort by name or date the OG file was created. Is there anyway to alter the sorting properties to date added or anything? Used to my Samsung's n work iPhone that do it by the date I downloaded the file.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Which app do you want to sort the files in? Are you talking about the gallery app or the file manager?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Most questions we get about this issue are about trying to get the images to sort in the order of date the photo was taken, not the date the copied/downloaded file was created.:) I'm not directly familiar with the Huawei gallery app -- does it have any options in the menu for sorting? If not, then it's probably hard-coded into the app itself. You could try a 3rd party gallery app to see there's one that sorts by the date the new file was created.

NiffiIsenguard

Mar 14, 2016
Visit site
Most questions we get about this issue are about trying to get the images to sort in the order of date the photo was taken, not the date the copied/downloaded file was created.:) I'm not directly familiar with the Huawei gallery app -- does it have any options in the menu for sorting? If not, then it's probably hard-coded into the app itself. You could try a 3rd party gallery app to see there's one that sorts by the date the new file was created.

Yeah think I'll have to go that way.

Just weird I'll down load a picture and it will be 1/2 down my gallery. Then some are right on top. Just very odd

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89