Need Apps advice on P8

worcesterman47

Oct 7, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys ,I am seriously thinking of getting a P8 Huawei (Not Lite) or P9 because I've heard that the 4g connection is superb.but I need some advice about app installations,I currently am using a Samsung Note 3 (4g connection is awful and apparently known to be awful for this phone) I run all the usual apps Facebook,Whatsapp,Sky sports etc but also others like KODI,MODBRO,UKTVNOW,PUFFIN BROWSER etc, now I know nothing about installed software,operating systems or things like that.so my question is will I still be able to download and install the type of Apps I have mentioned the same way as I do currently on my Galaxy Note 3. Many thanks in advance for any help/advice.....ps if needed I am in the UK.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
a Samsung Note 3 (4g connection is awful and apparently known to be awful for this phone)
Not true - mine works fine and always has.

I know nothing about installed software,operating systems or things like that.so my question is will I still be able to download and install the type of Apps I have mentioned the same way as I do currently on my Galaxy Note 3.
If an app runs on the Note 3, it should work on the P8 or P9, but not necessarily the other way (some of the newer apps won't run on older phones). (The apps you list are all on the Play store, so you should have no problem.)

worcesterman47

Oct 7, 2016
Visit site
Hi,many thanks for your advice,I only found out by searching various sites that a lot of people stated the Note 3 was pretty bad at connecting to 4 g ( obviously I would assume now Not everyone has the problem)...I thought it was just me till I tried various friends sims in my phone and all struggled to get above 3mb download and when popped back into their own phones downloads varied between 33-46mb,that's when I searched and found numerous Note 3 users reporting bad 4g connections,but hopefully you seem like one of the lucky ones ??????,so as I said I wanted some assurance on the Apps installation before I change phones and appreciate your reply and any others that can advise to,thank you.