Using Dinc2 on AT&T?

snowren24

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Is it possible to use a Dinc2 on AT&T? I know you can if you unlock it and don't have verizon coverage.

I'm currently with AT&T for another year, and I also happen to have a Dinc2 not being used for anything. I'd like to root, unlock, or do whatever is needed to use the Dinc2 full time on AT&T as my captivate has always given me problems and I'm really tired of it.

I did some searching on this site and google, but couldn't find a definite answer, only websites selling unlocking codes and unlocked phones on ebay.

Thanks in advance, I'm really hoping someone has the answers I'm looking for.

valorian

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
I believe I read somewhere that even though the phone is unlocked, it will not work on AT&T service. I'll see if I can find where I read that.

Reactions: snowren24

snowren24

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I believe I read somewhere that even though the phone is unlocked, it will not work on AT&T service. I'll see if I can find where I read that.
I think I may have read the same thing in my search, someone was trying it but they actually thought AT&T was blocking it somehow. The article was a few months old, so I'm hoping a work around was found. :-\

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana