318sugarhill

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
So, a friend of mine at work bought her incredible a while back after seeing mine and hearing me rave about it. She has seen all I can do with it after rooting and has finally come to me today wanting me to root hers. I looked at it and surprisingly, she has NOT gotten the Gingerbread update. She is still on 2.2. After telling her it was probably impossible right now, I was pleasantly surprised to find out she has not updated. She never even got the notice. It's been well over a year since I rooted my phone, and mine is an AMOLED as I got it when it was first released. I know for a fact hers is an SLCD.

Basically I just wanted to know if unrevoked is still active and will work. I use a Mac, and I remember it was VERY easy for me. I do remember reading about different steps for an SLCD screen. Am I correct or not? Is it still the same simple procedure of downloading and then running Unrevoked on a Mac?

318sugarhill

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Thanks,

That's all I wanted to know. I didn't want to botch her device. Don't want to botch mine either, but it's mine. I can't be known at work as "the guy who will ef up your phone" :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non