KingxKlick Kernel OC/UV

eRod v1.0

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Well, I am happy to report that I have this kernel working on my DInc. I had previous problems with it reboot with SetCPU set at 1.13. It was frustrating to say the least. So yesterday, I uninstalled SetCPU and ran the kernel at stock. I took my phone off the charger at around 0900 at 100%. Wifi and 3G connected and stock battery. I used the phone moderately throughout the day, even some live streaming of NFL games, and was at 32% at 2030.

Today, I decided to reinstall SetCPU. I tried 1.19 and it was a no go. Went down to 1.15, and again random reboots. So, I then set it to 1.13, and have not had a reboot since. I ran the quadrant a few times and managed to get a nice score!

Love this kernel so far. The battery benefit is better than any kernel that I have tried so far.

screenshot_1.png

eRod v1.0

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Looks like King released kernel #3!

Kernel #3

- Updated for stability
- Introduced the new 'BFQ' I/O scheduler!
- Still supporting the 'CFQ' I/O scheduler
- Using the 'BFQ' I/O scheduler by default
- Benchmark increases
- Undervolted the frequencies that can be
- Pumpin 25 more volts to get the highest speeds stabler
- Updated configurations
- Much much more I won't even bother explaining

I wonder how the battery life is on this one?

crondable

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Downloading #3 now, hope it's as good #2! For me at least...Hopefully the overclock is more stable for everyone else at the higher speeds!

Lynx

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I just installed kernel 3 on SkyRaier 2.5.2 and within 15 minutes my battery has dropped 5%. Dunno why I will test it on a full charge tomorrow.

TDAY#AC

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
I've noticed that at max overlook (119) when browsing the internet it will kick me back to the on-screen. Anyone else have this problem? It does seem pretty stable at 115 though. I'm diggin' it.

rugbyua9

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
I've noticed that at max overlook (119) when browsing the internet it will kick me back to the on-screen. Anyone else have this problem? It does seem pretty stable at 115 though. I'm diggin' it.

Yes, its the overclocking... i had to lower my cpu and works marvelous for me.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I've been using #2 for a day now at 1.19 and don't see a difference yet in the battery life either way. I'm going to turn it down tomorrow and see if I can't get better battery life.

crondable

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
King has posted his new BFS kernel if anyone is interested! Still clock-able to 1.19, and features a new interactive governor. I'm running it now and wow is it fast! Just scored a 1659 in quadrant! Will report on battery life after a full bump charge tomorrow.

rugbyua9

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
King has posted his new BFS kernel if anyone is interested! Still clock-able to 1.19, and features a new interactive governor. I'm running it now and wow is it fast! Just scored a 1659 in quadrant! Will report on battery life after a full bump charge tomorrow.

Loading it up now! woot woot