Virtuous 3.0.1 Issues

WalterSobchak

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Has anybody tried this ROM and had any troubles from it? I just uploaded it a couple of days ago and it seems like my phone is always trying to sync. I loved 2.7, but 3.0.1 just seems to buggy. Any of ya'll have comments on it?

doc 7

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
yeah,i uploaded it a couple of days ago just to try it out and it's ok i guess i liked the ant. fix and that it got rid of the crap ware ....* this is my first rom since rooting a couple of days ago * so take it for what it is still looking for suggestions of good roms :)

douger

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Has anybody tried this ROM and had any troubles from it? I just uploaded it a couple of days ago and it seems like my phone is always trying to sync. I loved 2.7, but 3.0.1 just seems to buggy. Any of ya'll have comments on it?

I ran that ROM for about as long as I've run any since I rooted my phone...nearly a month...and I had zero problems with it.

The only reason I'm using Skyraider's ROM now is because it's new and shiny. And thus far, I've had zero problems with his, too.

dharr18

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site

Are you syncing with an Exchange calendar? I have run into this issue a few times on stock and different roms. See which sync is hung when you get stuck in a sync loop.

If we can identify which sync is looping it will make it easier to figure out a solution.

bvd

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Hey all... I am new to the rooting thing and could use some help / advice...

Am currently unrevoked w/s-off and running virtuous 3.1.0. For some reason I am still on baseband version 1.00.03.04.06 and cant seem to get that up to speed... Also, I can seem to get my GPS to work in google maps at all. I have tried the GPS Status fix, and different ROMs, but nothing seems to work. I am wondering if they are related...

Thanks in advance!

bvd

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Update... I upgraded to the 2.15 radio and everything works perfectly now... Gotta love it! Maybe I'll try the INCredible REVOlution theme...

How do I get back to the stock theme is I dont like it?

bigpetefox

A delicious bass...
Apr 10, 2010
Visit site
Update... I upgraded to the 2.15 radio and everything works perfectly now... Gotta love it! Maybe I'll try the INCredible REVOlution theme...

How do I get back to the stock theme is I dont like it?

Make a backup of your current rom state, then flash the theme over it. If you don't like the theme, restore the backup.

INCredible REVOlution is a nice theme.. ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo