Roms & Mods HQ (2/8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
Dock and app drawer icon came with the launcher pro theme. The widget I used for SMS, gmail, and phone is SMS Unread Count Classic. The widget icons I got from a site called Droid pirate. But in order to get the icons to appear you have to create a folder in the data folder. Can't remember the name right now but if you go to that website it will tell you. I took some things from there but added my own twist.

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Honeycomb love!

CAP201102190315.jpg
Do i need launcher pro in order to get that Icon to stay at the bottom right? I am using the new nightly with ADW (but you know that)... how might I go about making my UI to look like the bottom of your screenshot? I really like that...

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
Do i need launcher pro in order to get that Icon to stay at the bottom right? I am using the new nightly with ADW (but you know that)... how might I go about making my UI to look like the bottom of your screenshot? I really like that...

Yes, you need launcher pro.

Sent from my INCredible phone

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Hey Trey or Larry, are you guys using the stock lock screen or have you themed it? If it is still stock can one of you guys send me a screen cap of it. I would explain why but yeah.... haha

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
Just download Launcher Pro and then hut the home button. Will ask you which launcher you would like to use, just choose launcher pro.

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Trey -

Looks like some of the links for the Hydra kernels are not working. They list as 9.79 mb but only download 954kb.

patstock11 noticed it.

Can you check the link.

Thanks for keeping this up to date while awaiting the Thunder! ;)

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
Trey -

Looks like some of the links for the Hydra kernels are not working. They list as 9.79 mb but only download 954kb.

patstock11 noticed it.

Can you check the link.

Thanks for keeping this up to date while awaiting the Thunder! ;)

Would you like to update it? :)

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Your going to have to create a new thread. Once its created one of will unsticky the original and then sticky the new one.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.