To anyone running a ROM other then CM7...

Dark Wizard Matoya

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Do you still have the Verizon tab in your market? I've noticed that in the past few nightlies the "Verizon" tab on the market homepage has been replaced with a "my apps" tab and if I do a search for any Verizon apps such as My Verizon (which is really the only Verizon app I care about) they don't show up. I can still see My Verizon on the web based market, but if I try to install it I get a message telling me that it isn't available on my carrier, which doesn't make any sense whatsoever. I've been on the Cyaongenmod message boards and there are other people there having the same issue with both the nightlies and the stable version. Normally I wouldn't complain about something like this, like I said My Verizon is the only Verizon app actually worth using, but it just seems strange and I'm wondering if this is a CM7 issue or if people running other ROM's are seeing the same thing. Either way I hope it isn't the latest salvo in the carrier's war against rooting.

anicholas7

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I still have it on my market home page but as pville stated it isn't supported by the new GB leak and I haven't downloaded the leaked GB.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexpall