Your Ingress Artwork

Road_Rebel

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
So if you have been on google+ recently you will see the huge number of people submitting artwork to try and earn themself an invite code.

Has anyone here made a submission of somekind?

This was my attempt. (Shame to say but photobucket has brought down the quality of the image)

LogoHold.jpg

88 FLUX

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
I threw this up there the other day. It didn't get me an invite but I ended up getting one today with something else.

pancake_bunny_ingress.jpg

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I've submitted about five pieces including a woodcarving. No luck so far. Oddly, they passed over my woodcarving and accepted a bunch of Lego laid out in the logo pattern a few minutes later.

I'm not sure what the criteria is, or if there is any.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Update: Got my invite. After all the work I had done with photoshopping, hand-drawing, and even woodcarving, it was throwing some sticks on the ground. I was waiting for a friend to pick up some firewood I was giving him. I decided to take a few of the sticks and lay them out in the logo and snap a picture. Did it, and by the time my buddy and I were done loading the wood up in his pickup, I had an invite code in my Google+ inbox.

ingressfirewood.jpg

Seriously, that was what won me an invite.

So I think they look for a certain level of obsession, since that was my 6th or 7th submission.

Cigar-Junkie

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Update: Got my invite. After all the work I had done with photoshopping, hand-drawing, and even woodcarving, it was throwing some sticks on the ground. I was waiting for a friend to pick up some firewood I was giving him. I decided to take a few of the sticks and lay them out in the logo and snap a picture. Did it, and by the time my buddy and I were done loading the wood up in his pickup, I had an invite code in my Google+ inbox.

View attachment 50475

Seriously, that was what won me an invite.

So I think they look for a certain level of obsession, since that was my 6th or 7th submission.

So where do I submit the artwork to? I built one in the office to photograph and dismantled it moments before someone came in. I am glad I didn't need to explain what I was up to the day before the world was going to end.
What cult...its just a doodle sculpture. Can I borrow some tin foil to make a hat too?

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
You post it on Google plus to the ingress group and hashtag it #ingressinvite, then do about ten more :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

ahmed cr7 cr7

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
رد: Your Ingress Artwork

Hello I want to know how youth are activating this game

تم الإرسال من جهازي GT-N8000 بواسطة تاباتوك 2

dasDestruktion

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Re: رد: Your Ingress Artwork

Hello I want to know how youth are activating this game?

You have to have an invite code. Many individuals (such as those above) have been given invites to the came by posting "fan art" on their Google+ pages with the #IngressInvite tag. Others have received them by signing up [HERE]. Good luck getting an invite!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non