Goodbye apple!

Xin-Young

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
Hello Android! My name in Matthew and I just traded in my iPhone 4S for a note 3. I'm the only one out of all my friends that didn't upgrade to the iPhone 5 and I don't regret it one bit.

It's taking a while to get used to the OS. I'm watching youtube to learn all the fancy tricks this phone can do.

I'm looking forward to browsing the forums and learning the ins and outs of Android. I'm also excited about emulators and drawing with the Stylus. See ya!

Posted via Android Central App

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Hello Android! My name in Matthew and I just traded in my iPhone 4S for a note 3. I'm the only one out of all my friends that didn't upgrade to the iPhone 5 and I don't regret it one bit.

It's taking a while to get used to the OS. I'm watching youtube to learn all the fancy tricks this phone can do.

I'm looking forward to browsing the forums and learning the ins and outs of Android. I'm also excited about emulators and drawing with the Stylus. See ya!

Welcome to AC, and to the Android platform. The Note 3 forum should be a great resource, there's a lot of great info and discussion in there. :)

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Welcome! I am using a iPhone 5s and a note 3 and I can't seem to get rid of my note 3. Something about all that is is capable of and that big screen!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Posted via Android Central App

Welcome to the forums! Always nice to have new faces.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Glad you decided to try Android. There's plenty to learn about the OS and AC has everything you need...

Sent from my AT&T One X running CodefireX ROM Android Version 4.4.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Another Note 3! Lol, Samsung is dominating the market right now based on these small sample sizes. Haha.

Welcome!

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Verizon)