Hi there...

Rich654

Jun 29, 2017
Visit site
Hi there,

I'm Rich. I'm a long time Android user, with a backlist of phones longer than my arms. I've been using an ip7+ for the last 3 months in a moment of weakness and a week tomorrow I'll be picking up a GS8. Can't wait!

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Hi Rich, welcome to Android Central, and welcome to the return of Android sanity :) We have a very active S8/S8+ forum and lots to read while waiting for your phone. Enjoy!

Rich654

Jun 29, 2017
Visit site
Hi Rich, welcome to Android Central, and welcome to the return of Android sanity :) We have a very active S8/S8+ forum and lots to read while waiting for your phone. Enjoy!

Thanks for the welcome. :) I am very much looking forward to owning an android device again, my last one was the Pixel XL.

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Hey @Rich654 Welcome to AndroidCentral 😃 Great to have you here with us.

Nothing wrong with trying out iPhone. I wouldn't call that a weakness haha. Hope the Galaxy S8 works wonderfully for you. Have you purchased a case for it?

See you around the forums.

Rich654

Jun 29, 2017
Visit site
Hey @Rich654 Welcome to AndroidCentral ?????? Great to have you here with us.

Nothing wrong with trying out iPhone. I wouldn't call that a weakness haha. Hope the Galaxy S8 works wonderfully for you. Have you purchased a case for it?

See you around the forums.

I'm going for the same case I have on the iPhone which is a Caseology Parallax. In fact I had one on the pixel as well.

It's not a bad phone... But my God, it's boring.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums, Rich! Good on you for switching platforms and experiencing different brands! Hope you enjoy your S8! Let us know how you like it in its forum subsection! :)

Sam_Gs7

May 27, 2016
Visit site
Hi there,

I'm Rich. I'm a long time Android user, with a backlist of phones longer than my arms. I've been using an ip7+ for the last 3 months in a moment of weakness and a week tomorrow I'll be picking up a GS8. Can't wait!
:cool: Still on time..Samy Welcome you to Acentral.com

a multiuser phones - Tell us in short sentence is

your SGs8 better than previous Galaxys.?

Rich654

Jun 29, 2017
Visit site
:cool: Still on time..Samy Welcome you to Acentral.com

a multiuser phones - Tell us in short sentence is

your SGs8 better than previous Galaxys.?

So far I'd say it was much,much better than the S6 edge plus I had back in 2015. My S4 was a bit of a hateful thing... Even rooted and ran on Google Play edition software it wasn't the best... It did however make me buy a Nexus 5. S3- Good, S2- Poor.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexpall