How to download files from an "untrusted site" on chrome?

alexoneseven

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
Google Chrome doesn't trust my university's website where all of my school documents and resources are, and thus won't let me download any files from the site. It's nothing crazy or illegitimate, it's my school's site... it just makes it difficult when I want to download pdf files or word documents to work on the go. Anyone know how to get around this? Or any remedy at all aside from downloading on my computer and saving to Google drive?

Thanks!

Posted via Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Google Chrome doesn't trust my university's website where all of my school documents and resources are, and thus won't let me download any files from the site. It's nothing crazy or illegitimate, it's my school's site... it just makes it difficult when I want to download pdf files or word documents to work on the go. Anyone know how to get around this? Or any remedy at all aside from downloading on my computer and saving to Google drive?

Thanks!

Posted via Android Central App

Welcome to the forums.
What if you uploaded the file from your schools PC to Drive? Then you can download at your leisure?
You could save it on a USB Sd card reader. Use the adapter for your micro, and then put it back in your phone?

Also, Chrome on desktop or your phone? If on your phone, how about another browser?

Tampa8

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
On mobile this is happening? Any of my devices shows a warning, nothing more. Good suggestion to just use another browser.