How to completely remove all game data?

sentinelred

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I recently uninstalled Dungeon Keeper so I could start a new game since I messed up with my first one, but when I installed it again my old game showed up. How do I completely remove all saved game data to start fresh?

Sent via my Verizon Moto X

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
You could install a file manager like ES File Explorer or Total Commander, then look for folders associated with Dungeon Keeper or Electronic Arts. Look at folders called "Android" or "data," both on Internal Storage as well as an external SD card (if you have one). You can delete folders associated with Dungeon Keeper, but be careful not to delete anything that is important to the system. To be safe, I'd probably be looking for folders specifically called "Dungeon Keeper" or something to that effect.

BadBBilly

Mar 16, 2014
Visit site
As written at DK FAQ

Can I reset the game back to the beginning?
You cannot restart the game, but it is possible to create a new account through Game Center or Google Play, thus creating a new game that way.

=========================================

I am trying to sort out an issue after the latest DK update for Android on Galaxy S3, now game keeps crashing after Battles, very frustating.

Cheers.

david Moreno1

Jul 2, 2016
Visit site
Wow! Almost gave up on this one. I had the problem with Clash Of Clans. Wanted to remove all data on google+ (not only my android!!).
This is the way it worked for me:
1. go into your googleplay anroid account.
2. Open left menu, on bottom there is "settings" (maybe called different in English, I have Spanish version). Click it
3. menu point on bottom "Eliminate profile of google play".Click it and delete everything.

Hereby your google play account will clean up completely, i.e. delete all achievements on all games you have there. So, better use a slick googleplay with only the games you want to renew.
Hope it helps

Undead Playz

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site
Wow! Almost gave up on this one. I had the problem with Clash Of Clans. Wanted to remove all data on google+ (not only my android!!).
This is the way it worked for me:
1. go into your googleplay anroid account.
2. Open left menu, on bottom there is "settings" (maybe called different in English, I have Spanish version). Click it
3. menu point on bottom "Eliminate profile of google play".Click it and delete everything.

Hereby your google play account will clean up completely, i.e. delete all achievements on all games you have there. So, better use a slick googleplay with only the games you want to renew.
Hope it helps

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87