Help...I think I killed it for Good

waxfetish

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
Hello.....not sure if any of you can help me, or if I should be on a blog somewhere else...kinda desperate...I am the reason idiots should not root their android....I have a galaxy tablet 2 7.10....4.2.2 p3113...any how I rooted it because I wanted a different rom...I deleted some Google stuff, and guess I should not have...Google services...Google Framework...Google dialer....I tried to reinstall this stuff with 4shared...but tablet is in bad shape...Google play store wont open...netflix will not work....I get 2 different error messages.....com.android.phone...and android.process.acore...YouTube seems to work fine...I have tried to wipe it to factory setting and it wont do it...I was just going to install a rom, but it wont wipe the disc.....I am lost...can you give any advice at all?

mobilecrackers

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Hello.....not sure if any of you can help me, or if I should be on a blog somewhere else...kinda desperate...I am the reason idiots should not root their android....I have a galaxy tablet 2 7.10....4.2.2 p3113...any how I rooted it because I wanted a different rom...I deleted some Google stuff, and guess I should not have...Google services...Google Framework...Google dialer....I tried to reinstall this stuff with 4shared...but tablet is in bad shape...Google play store wont open...netflix will not work....I get 2 different error messages.....com.android.phone...and android.process.acore...YouTube seems to work fine...I have tried to wipe it to factory setting and it wont do it...I was just going to install a rom, but it wont wipe the disc.....I am lost...can you give any advice at all?

reflash your firmware with odin.